Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day

Finally it's over, lol. Can u spot Ewan in the first row (wearing papa's sunglasses)? This pix was taken just before they started their item. My fren T was still busy arranging them. The boys were nervous I thought. They were more exuberant during the practice. Ewan was standing next to Anthony's brother. Anthony backed out the last moment, telling his mum he didn't want to do it because Ethan isn't there, hahaha.

This pix was taken when the class reps presented their teachers with the gifts we prepared - a bookmark and a DVD of a video presentation shown earlier, also done by the parents (no, not me). Earlier too, the teachers played some games, fashioned after the Olympics and as usual, the funny and sporting ones were those in the PE department.

The 3 grown ups in school uniform are the principal (middle) and her 2 VPs. Extremely sporting of them and hilarious too. The 2 men in black are the Chairman and Vice Chairman of the parents' support group. This was the last item - cake cutting ceremony.

I just received an sms from Chairman that the teachers were touched by the efforts. I hope they had a good time too. Here's the song that accompanied the video presentation (pix of individual teachers - the boys loved it when they spotted their teachers). The lyrics were printed in the bookmark we made. I'm glad my sons are blessed with dedicated teachers in this school :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great choice of song though I try not to picture Robert Redford and Michelle Piffer in it!:)

Anonymous said...

u're supposed to think abt your teachers, not that old man, lol