Oh what a blessed day it was yesterday at church!
1. We had lunch with a "long-lost" brother
2. A sister shared good news with me - TOP SECRET - until May
3. A touching sermon was preached that even my 2 boys remembered the message: It's Friday but Sunday is coming.
4. While telling the story of Jesus' ascension to a class of 5-and-6-year-olds, I was interrupted at the climax by a precocious girl - Where is heaven? I've not been there before.
5. A young brother shared his testimony on how great God is and how God was at work during his mission trip. (A wonderful contrast to "testimonies" I heard earlier in which I was wondering half the time when is God going to be given the honour for the work accomplished).
6. I got a CPU on loan from pastor so I need not go cold turkey any longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment