Wednesday, June 20, 2007

And There is One

With Ethan away at scouts' camp, I find myself having to "entertain" Ewan all the time. He misses his gor gor and laments that he has no one to play with. So, this morning, we took the camera and went shooting the stray cats we meet every day.

Ewan had so much fun sneaking up on the cats and taking pictures of them with the digital camera. He says it's Cat Day today.

We spotted 4 cats (3 big and 1 kitten). They are so smart - hiding among the bushes from Ewan. Ewan got the following shots..
This is the prettiest cat.

The little one. He/She is fast, running from one bush into another,
escaping from Ewan

I took this. He/She is the only one not bothered by all the fuss.

We did some reading in the afternoon. Ewan played with his toys for a while but complained that it's no fun playing alone. He just wouldn't leave me alone. I am really looking forward to resuming being a mother of 2 tomorrow when the camp ends ;-)


No comments: