Saturday, September 6, 2008

THAT Thing I Was Talking About

BK, LK & Mrs K,

It was a lovely lunch with you gals this afternoon. Great food great company. But I think it would be fruits and veg for the rest of the week for me, LoL. And by the way, THAT big item which the significant other purchased arrived only after I went home.

The operation begins. One holding the drill, one holding the errr, vacuum hose.


This is THE thing


All done. But with the mess.
Which I won't be responsible for of course ;-)


Oh, have I mentioned those men drilled a hole
right through the wall of the boys' bedroom?

That tiny Lego toy should give you an idea how big the hole is, LoL

Have a great week ahead friends! School re-opens this Monday and seriously I can't wait for the return of quiet mornings for me ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah. So big!
The hole on the wall, I mean.

Anonymous said...

lol, i oso say. the last x i checked, the hole's still there ;-)