Thanks to the Children Ministry, the Kaboom Team, Youths and Young Adults, we had a blast racing around the "world" as a family.
Ethan had to shoot 3 balls into the basket.
Err, didn't make it. So......
We didn't come in top 3 but we won the Most Sporting Family prize. I suspect it's because we were busy teasing other families, especially the Cangcos who were ALWAYS in front of us, LoL.
I was also very encouraged by the testimonies of our fellow sisters-in-Christ from China this morning. What stood out was that they can't worship God freely there and the amount of precautions they have to take to protect themselves from local police. And yet they are faithful. Let's not take for granted the freedom to worship God here.
Our "westernised" young adults can sing in Mandarin ok ;-)
I wish you a faith-filled week ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment