Thursday, April 17, 2008

UnWoW again

More than 2 months later, we are still plagued by this problem. To keep the long story short, nothing much has changed even after confronting the owner and complaining to several supposedly relevant authorities. Yesterday morning the culprit struck again and this time we caught it and brought it to the police centre to lodge a report. We were advised that if the problem persists, the next step is taking out a civil suit against the owner. I've received various suggestions from well meaning friends on how to solve the problem.

1. lay a piece of newspaper and cross your fingers that it will at least do its business there.
(I might as well offer to adopt it)

2. poison it (and end problem once and for all)
(extremely tempting but i would be then be a criminal hoh and even if i weren't caught, i will probably have recurring nightmares of the crime scene for the rest of my life)

3. feed it laxatives
(again tempting but not fool-proof because the output may happen at MY doorstep)

4. kidnap it and dump it far far away
(er, easier said than done, both the significant other and I are on the heavy side and therefore are no master of stealth)

For the time being, we will wait and see and use large doses of humor to get us through the frustration. We will not bring the owners to court (I would be siao to devote precious time and money on this) but I do have a last weapon. If it happens again, I will unleash my powderful england to write to PAP and comprain ;-)

2 comments:

EC said...

I had a good laugh reading these comments.. thanks for bringing laughter back to my life - perhaps that is one good outcome of your culprit's misdeeds. May I offer solution (5) convert it and baptise it so that every day you can seize the teaching moments for the converted it at your door step

kt said...

thanks EC,may laughter & joy always be your companion :)

do i know you??