Monday, April 2, 2007

Gift 4 Me



This is what my husband got me for my birthday. I who object to his electronic toys since time immemorial, was bestowed one all because i once commented that it's more stylo mylo for ladies to play with Nintendo DS which comes with a stylus to touch the screen with, than say with his PSP which is bulky.

I honestly didn't know how to react when i opened the gift. I think my 2 boys were FAR more enthusiastic than me. He pointed out that i didn't know what i want for my birthday anyway. It's true. There's nothing i die die must have.

Okay lah. I'm touched that he remembered what I said, however insignificant the comment was ;-)

Having said all that, there are really interesting games that he downloaded in this console. My favourite are the brainteasers kind (of course, it appeals to the intellectual me mah) and a silly game called Mama Cooking. There are numerous recipes. Choose one (say beef steak) and then follow the instructions (like slice, chop, pound, pan-fry) within the stipulated time and you will know how well you fare in cooking that dish. It definitely does NOT reflect my cooking skills in reality ok! How else could my significant other ever beat me in the cooking department??

i will not take this face down.

Excuse me while i (flexing finger muscles) hone my skills...

No comments: