wow. such a huge cake. can i have a slice? somehow the cakes here not so nice as back home. very gilat cream they use here you know. congrats on raising fine boys!
Hi Sis, I happened to be on leave and surfing the net and found your blog. I belong to the dinosaur age and don't believe in connecting through MSNs, blogs, etc ... but then found your blog quite interesting...I see that my boys' story got told. Hope you have a good week.
mrbiscuit - i've to prepare for kaboom leh, why march has 5 sundays??
loyal subscriber & mrs k - thank you and hugs too, er to mrs k only, wahahahaha
yp - the 20-odd of us could only finish the zero part of the cake that party nite. we brought the number 'one' to church the next day. all finished, lol. it was from a neighbourhood bakery that we've been patronising for gosh 10 years!!
bro jim - well well well, wat more can i say, when my bro who loves my 2 boys to bits, comes by my blog?? *smile*smile*
6 comments:
Congratulations!haha, have a great week ahead ethan's mummy!:D
Well Done :)
Congratulations! Hug! Hug!
wow. such a huge cake. can i have a slice? somehow the cakes here not so nice as back home. very gilat cream they use here you know. congrats on raising fine boys!
Hi Sis,
I happened to be on leave and surfing the net and found your blog. I belong to the dinosaur age and don't believe in connecting through MSNs, blogs, etc ... but then found your blog quite interesting...I see that my boys' story got told. Hope you have a good week.
wow !
mrbiscuit - i've to prepare for kaboom leh, why march has 5 sundays??
loyal subscriber & mrs k - thank you and hugs too, er to mrs k only, wahahahaha
yp - the 20-odd of us could only finish the zero part of the cake that party nite. we brought the number 'one' to church the next day. all finished, lol. it was from a neighbourhood bakery that we've been patronising for gosh 10 years!!
bro jim - well well well, wat more can i say, when my bro who loves my 2 boys to bits, comes by my blog?? *smile*smile*
hv a grt wk 2 folks!
Post a Comment