Monday, December 15, 2008

Tokyo: Episode Ten Akihabara (秋葉原)

This is a no pic post ;-) It was a big boys' day out today. Chin Boo and the significant other went to Akihabara also known as Akihabara Electric Town (秋葉原電気街 Akihabara Denki Gai). I didn't ask him but i have no doubt that he didn't take any pics. In any case, this was not his first time there.

The boys and I did some last minute shopping around Shinjuku Station. I found a shop selling titbits, took a basket, chose an assortment and we were back at the hotel in the shortest time, lol.

While it had been a good 10-day hol, we were looking forward to going back home the next morning. You know, back to doing normal things like errr normal things lah. Good bye to moisturizer-slathering ;-)

And i'm extremely relieved that i've finished blogging about our adventures. I know i won't do it had i procrastinated. Writing was never the problem. Uploading the pics is a killer, lol.

But,

God is Good.

All the Time.

No comments: