Life is full of WoW moments. Stop, savour and celebrate them!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Business As Usual
Ethan to me at the kitchen sink where i was washing:
"Here's papa's bowl (fruit bowl), delivered by me the errand boy as usual."
LoL
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yours thinks he is an errand boy; mine thinks he is dishware boy... just b'cos he is arrowed to clean up the sink this holiday!! Hmm.... I forgot to tell him that I was a carwash girl, errand girl, delivery girl etc.. I should be given an award for multi-tasking.:o)
2 comments:
Yours thinks he is an errand boy; mine thinks he is dishware boy... just b'cos he is arrowed to clean up the sink this holiday!!
Hmm.... I forgot to tell him that I was a carwash girl, errand girl, delivery girl etc.. I should be given an award for multi-tasking.:o)
boys, LoL. i confer you SUPERMUM award!!
Post a Comment