Last week, on the way to school in the morning, Ewan suddenly exclaimed that his 2 loose teeth were missing! Of course we started the usual "Did you have them last night while you were brushing your teeth?" "What about this morning?". The poor boy simply couldn't recall. Well, we all thought it was possible that he had swallowed them. Ethan even suggested that I check Ewan's unfinished bread when I return home later. We thought it was extremely funny if I should find his teeth stuck there still. But I didn't find them. It wasn't till bedtime that Ewan saw one tooth on his bed. He was so excited and thought the other would show up as well! No luck, it must be in the depths of his stomach, waiting to travel through his intestines, then out of....ewwwwww.....
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Di Mana?
Last week, on the way to school in the morning, Ewan suddenly exclaimed that his 2 loose teeth were missing! Of course we started the usual "Did you have them last night while you were brushing your teeth?" "What about this morning?". The poor boy simply couldn't recall. Well, we all thought it was possible that he had swallowed them. Ethan even suggested that I check Ewan's unfinished bread when I return home later. We thought it was extremely funny if I should find his teeth stuck there still. But I didn't find them. It wasn't till bedtime that Ewan saw one tooth on his bed. He was so excited and thought the other would show up as well! No luck, it must be in the depths of his stomach, waiting to travel through his intestines, then out of....ewwwwww.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment