Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thankful Tuesday

Ok, today's Wednesday, but never mind.

Yesterday was a good day.

I received emails from 2 friends who are based overseas.

I also finished writing an editorial piece for the church magazine in one sitting.

I was moved by a song "You Raise Me Up". I heard it over a Christian radio station and then google for a YouTube clip of it. I posted it yesterday.

Today I asked Ewan who he thinks the "You" in the song refers to.

God lah.

How did you know?

I just know.

How?

Because it's a holy song.

A holy song?

Yep. You only listen to holy songs what. Like the Above All song.

I take to mean that it would be out of my character or the character that my son knows of me, to listen to "un-holy" songs.

Oh well, something to think about.

I dedicated this song to a friend. She's not a Christian. But I hope that she'll one day come to know of the God that I know and love. The God whom I believed raised her up in her recent hardship.

I'm thankful.

No comments: